Short-term and Weekend diplomain fashion design covers semester I and II with modules like Surface Ornamentation, Merchandising and more.
Best Fashion Designing Courses on Weekends
MODULE – Foundation
- Basics of Design
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Color scheme and Color psychology (Color wheel, primary, secondary and tertiary colors, tints, tones and shades)
MODULE – Fashion Design
- Introduction to fashion and its world, the garment industry
- Fashion drawing/Illustration
- Introduction to the design process, development of boards and
- Design collections, trend forecasting and analysis
MODULE – Basic Pattern Making and Garment Construction
- Introduction to measurements and its importance
- Introduction to the sewing machine and their parts and functions
- Drafting of basic bodice, skirt and sleeve
- Pattern and dart manipulations
- A conversation of basic blocks to different styles- torso blocks and corsets
MODULE – Textile Science
- Introduction to textiles/fibers and its types
- Introduction to Weaving and its types
- Fabric study
MODULE – Digital Imaging
- Introduction to Photoshop and its tools, Basics of Photoshop
- Textures and patters development
- Mood, color, trend, client board development
MODULE – Surface Ornamentation
- Introduction to traditional Indian embroideries
- Learning freestyle embroidery
- Fabric manipulation- tucks, pleats, gathers
- A brief introduction to dying and printing and their methods
MODULE – Portfolio
- Folio development and its process
- Work compilation
PROJECT – Design collection of 3 Ensembles
A list of programs offered is as follows : Diploma / Advance Diploma / UG Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design (One/two/ three Year/s) Diploma / Advance Diploma / UG Diploma in Interior Design (One/two/ three Year/s) Diploma / Advance Diploma / UG Diploma in Graphic & Web Design(One/two/ three Year/s)
The Program Structures are provided on our website for all programs, kindly visit Fashion & Textile Design Interior Design Programs Graphic & Web Design
Students are awarded a Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ UG Diploma by LISAA Delhi.
Students are assessed mid-term and end-term Jury held in the months of May & December respectively. The jury includes senior faculty members and experts from the respective industry.
Class Days - Only Saturday Class Hours - 8 Hours
Our faculty members carry extensive industry experience as well as experience in offering training in specialized areas of design.
Please contact 9818882303 for the prevailing fee structure.
Students can pay the fee at one time or in installments. The detailed structure will be issued on admission.
Please contact 9818882303 for prevailing schemes.
Bank loan facility through the institution is available currently through Bajaj Finserv @ 0% Rate of Intrest. The students can, however, approach the banks for personal loans/student loan which should be easily available for the given amount. Please note Lisaa will provide admission documents required for a bank loan.
ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020Apply Now
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review