This graphic and web design diploma course covers semester I and II with modules such as Introduction to Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Styling HTML5, CSS3.
Diploma in Graphic & Web Design
MODULE – Foundation
- Basics of Design
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Color scheme and Color psychology (Color wheel, primary, secondary and tertiary colors, tints, tones and shades)
- Stippling (Pointalism)
- One point perspective
- Observation, life, outdoor, human drawing
- Creativity/idea lab (each specialisation)
- Art history
MODULE – Graphic Design for Web Designers
- Elements of Design
- Principles of Design
- Colour theory and Colour schemes
- Typography and Web Typography
- Grid Systems for Web Page Layout
- Printing Technology
- Visual communication and communication design
MODULE – Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrators workspace
- Vector file formats
- Creating assets for wire-frames and mock-ups
- Branding & Ad Campaigning
- Grid system for designing
MODULE – Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
MODULE – User Experience and the Web
- Introduction to Internet & Web Technologies
- What is UI and UX
- Website Development Workflow
- Organization of Data Sitemaps, wireframes and mock-ups
- Doctypes, Elements & Attributes
- User Experience & User Interface Design
MODULE – Project 1
MODULE – Marking up data using HTML5
- Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver workspace
- Marking-up data for web pages using (X)HTML and HTML5 B.E.M Model
- Tabular & Non-Tabular Website
- Responsive website using HTML 5
- Form, Lists, Linking webpages
MODULE – Styling HTML5 documents using CSS3
- Styling text and other elements
- Box model and positioning
- Testing web pages for browser compatibility
- Upload and launch of a website
- ID, Classes and Style sheet
- Media, Graphics and APIs in for HTML 5
- Inline, Internal and External CSS
- jQuery library
MODULE – Responsive Web Design
- Media query
- Image optimization
- Bootstrap framework
MODULE – Project 2
Upon successful completion of the one year Diploma in Graphic & Web Design, students can choose to progress into the second year of study and avail the Advanced Diploma in Graphic & Web Design.
A list of programs offered is as follows : Diploma / Advance Diploma / UG Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design (One/two/ three Year/s) Diploma / Advance Diploma / UG Diploma in Interior Design (One/two/ three Year/s) Diploma / Advance Diploma / UG Diploma in Graphic & Web Design(One/two/ three Year/s)
The Program Structures are provided on our website for all programs, kindly visit Fashion & Textile Design Interior Design Programs Graphic & Web Design
Students are awarded a Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ UG Diploma by LISAA Delhi.
Students are assessed mid-term and end-term Jury held in the months of May & December respectively. The jury includes senior faculty members and experts from the respective industry.
Class Days - 4 Days in a Week Class Hours - 4 Hours
Our faculty members carry extensive industry experience as well as experience in offering training in specialized areas of design.
Please contact 9818882303 for the prevailing fee structure.
Students can pay the fee at one time or in installments. The detailed structure will be issued on admission.
Please contact 9818882303 for prevailing schemes.
Bank loan facility through the institution is available currently through Bajaj Finserv @ 0% Rate of Intrest. The students can, however, approach the banks for personal loans/student loan which should be easily available for the given amount. Please note Lisaa will provide admission documents required for a bank loan.
ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020Apply Now
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review