This Advanced Diploma in Interior Designing course covers semester III and IV which includes modules like Advanced AutoCAD, Basics and Advance of 3DS Max, Environment Design, Landscape Design and more.
Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- 3D Interface, Viewports, and Visual styles.
- Steering Wheel, View Cube and Orbit
- 3D Modelling Methods - Wireframe, Surface and Solid.
- Tools and Operations
- Lighting types of light and their settings
- Camera settings and walkthrough
- Material and rendering
- AVI file saving
Partitions, Panelling, Cladding, False Ceiling, RCP
Acoustics, HVAC, Lighting
- Architectural and Interior Design Exhibitions
- Construction Product and Material Exhibitions
- Material, Quantity, Calculation, Estimation
- Preparation, Bill of Quantity (BOQ’s)
- Climatology, Green Building Design,
- Intelligent Building Design, Eco-Friendly Materials
PROJECT 3: Retail Design Basics-
- Ergonomics, Types of layouts, Consumer buying behavior, merchandise visual concepts, etc.
- Plan & Design a Retail Showroom, with the given specifications (by the faculty), based on Brand/multi-brand/product outlet
PROJECT 4: Restaurant Design Basics ergonomics, space planning, workplace environment, Commercial Kitchen, etc.
- Plan & Design a Restaurant, with the given specifications (by the faculty), based on a theme/ style/ concept
- Vernacular Material Workshops
- Advanced Material Workshops
- Aesthetics in Furniture
- Form, Function, Style
- Product Research
- Product Concepts
- Product Development
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Critical Path Method
- Program Evaluation Review Technique Gantt Charts
THESIS PROJECT 4: Designing the whole project based on ergonomics, space planning, workplace environment, etc.
- Elements of Landscape
- Effective Design Measures
LANDSCAPE PROJECT: Designing the landscape of the given area applying the fundamentals of Landscape Design ergonomics, space planning, workplace environment