This Advanced Diploma in Interior Designing course covers includes modules like Advanced AutoCAD, Basics and Advance of 3DS Max, Environment Design, Landscape Design and more.
Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- 3D Interface, Viewports, and Visual styles.
- Steering Wheel, View Cube and Orbit
- 3D Modelling Methods - Wireframe, Surface and Solid.
- Tools and Operations
- Lighting types of light and their settings
- Camera settings and walkthrough
- Material and rendering
- AVI file saving
Partitions, Panelling, Cladding, False Ceiling, RCP
Acoustics, HVAC, Lighting
- Architectural and Interior Design Exhibitions
- Construction Product and Material Exhibitions
- Material, Quantity, Calculation, Estimation
- Preparation, Bill of Quantity (BOQ’s)
- Climatology, Green Building Design,
- Intelligent Building Design, Eco-Friendly Materials
PROJECT 3: Retail Design Basics-
- Ergonomics, Types of layouts, Consumer buying behavior, merchandise visual concepts, etc.
- Plan & Design a Retail Showroom, with the given specifications (by the faculty), based on Brand/multi-brand/product outlet
PROJECT 4: Restaurant Design Basics ergonomics, space planning, workplace environment, Commercial Kitchen, etc.
- Plan & Design a Restaurant, with the given specifications (by the faculty), based on a theme/ style/ concept
- Vernacular Material Workshops
- Advanced Material Workshops
- Aesthetics in Furniture
- Form, Function, Style
- Product Research
- Product Concepts
- Product Development
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Critical Path Method
- Program Evaluation Review Technique Gantt Charts
THESIS PROJECT 4: Designing the whole project based on ergonomics, space planning, workplace environment, etc.
- Elements of Landscape
- Effective Design Measures
LANDSCAPE PROJECT: Designing the landscape of the given area applying the fundamentals of Landscape Design ergonomics, space planning, workplace environment